Friday, July 11, 2014

I am anxious

I am pretty excited. Not sure what to do first.. lol I have four appointments next week. One of them if for my mom, two are for me for nursing school, and a meeting for my son. It looks like these two things next week will be the last two things I have to do to get ready and turned in by the end of July. When we get back from vacation I will have to get my books and then I just have to wait for school to start.

Last week I had my 5th appointment last week. I am glad that this part of the process is almost over. I am hoping that next month will be my last appointment of my 6 weeks and then I can get my approval. I am hoping that I will find out before my birthday on the 20th.. but I don't think it will be that quick.

OK I am going for now. Not really that much to report. I am looking for some recipes to share on here so I will share some of them as soon as I can. I will post the links where the recipes come from at the bottom of each recipe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment