Friday, September 26, 2014

Second Sleep Study

Well, I finished my second sleep study. It was not as bad as I thought it would be! I am pretty happy that it is over with and I don't have to worry about doing it anymore. I thought I would be really nervous but I was not nearly as nervous as I thought I would be.
Ain't I purdy? LOL
I tried the Wisp mask and I didn't like that at ALL! I felt like it was taking my breath even more than the nasal pillows and that is funny because they go right inside your nose but the blowing of air inside that little one that just goes over my nose is harder for me to use. At least so far it is. I will see when I get my actual machine and my real mask(s) to see which is my favorite. But I really do believe that the nasal pillows will still be my favorite ones to use.
Anyway, I am just glad that one more step towards surgery is done and now just have to get the EGD and ultrasound and see my doctor to get my date. I hope that I am not nervous for them either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment