Friday, September 19, 2014

Yes, I am Still Getting Prepared...

I cannot help it. I am in nursing school and I have been in long enough to realize what the beginning of the next semester is going to be like after surgery. I have to have something to drink protein shakes in while I am in school because I can have drinks in class all day and I can also have a drink in my lab as well so that will help keep hydrated.

I have found a wonderful little lunch box to take yogurts or cheese or a little meal that is the perfect size for my day and my tummy. OK, you want to know what I am talking about??? Well, I am about to share that with you.

My small lunch box (I am in love with it and it just came today).



















I also have a new blender bottle. I can hardly wait to use it. It just came a few days ago and I didn't want to use my first protein shake while I was in school all day in case I didn't like the Nectar or it made my stomach hurt.. so... here is my new protein shake bottle (and yes I will be doing a review on them both in the near future).
 Yes, I did get this color. I have a water bottle this color from my school so I wanted this color for this too. I love it and I am going to go make my shake right now :).

You can click on either picture to purchase your own. The lunch box comes in the red and the blue and the sports bottle comes in many colors and sometimes they get sold out, so just check and see what size or color you want because you can choose both.












I also did a review on the Grape Nectar. I am a fan and could actually drink this stuff :) 23 grams of protein per scoop and you mix it with 8 - 16 ounces of water. I like mixing it with water so that I will be able to drink it all day at school and not have milk go bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment